Please provide us with a delivery address where deliveries can be made during normal business hours from Monday to Friday. A post office box address cannot be accepted.
Ensure clear delivery instructions are provided within the "Special Delivery Instructions" area of the checkout. Where possible please state “Authority To Leave” and our driver will leave the item out of sight should you not be home and he feels the item will be secure.
Many of the products on our website are large and heavy in nature and may require special delivery arrangements. It is imperative that you provide us with any special delivery details relating to your delivery address. Should your delivery address be in an apartment block, high rise building, block of units or flats or have restricted access you must notify us, so that special arrangements can be made if necessary.
If your order contains multiple products then individual products may be delivered on different days, depending on the availability of freight carriers on any given day to facilitate the delivery.
In most cases we expect delivery to be completed within 10-21 days of placement of your order, depending on where you live.
To ensure that your items are delivered safely to your delivery address it is advisable to have someone there to be able to sign for the goods. Your contact details and phone numbers are passed onto our logistic companies and they are requested to contact you in advance to advise of the anticipated date and approximate time of delivery.
The Décor Store will do everything possible to request that the logistic company contacts you in advance, but unfortunately we cannot be held responsible if they do not facilitate such a contact.
Receipt of Delivery:
Before signing as having received the products in good order please unpack and check the product/s for any faults or damages. If you have any concerns you must make the appropriate notes on the delivery cart note before signing it and ask the driver to initial your remarks. If possible, please take a photo of the fault or damage immediately following the delivery.
You must notify The Décorstore of any faulty or damaged goods within 48 hours of receipt of the goods by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received your advice of any faulty or damaged goods we will liaise directly with our Supplier/s to resolve the issue. Please refer to the Refunds & Returns Policy section for more information.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NB: APPLIES WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING GOODS.
- Please unpack all goods and inspect for any damage.
- If damage has occurred please email The Décor Store at email@example.com with a detailed account of what damage has occurred and include photos. Please note if the packaging was damaged when it arrived.
- Please retain all packaging so that the item can be collected in the original packaging.
In addition to photographic evidence please provide the following in your email:
- A Description of the item
- A detailed description of damage or fault with the item/s
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Street Address
- Order number
Following this procedure will ensure a speedy resolution to the matter.
Please note we do not accept change of mind returns
COLOURS OF PRODUCTS
Every care is taken to ensure accurate colour depiction in images, however colours displayed on your monitor may vary from the product.
Due to the nature of handcrafted goods and the usage of reclaimed materials the end product may have some variance to the product displayed on screen. These variances can include wood grain and darkness of the material used
We do not offer refunds due to a variation in colour from that depicted on our website and / or your screen or monitor.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude any and all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, cost or expense, however or wherever incurred, including, but not limited to any loss, damage, cost or expense that results from:
- your use or misuse of the website or any material on the website;
- your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website;
- the loss or modification of information or material transmitted to or from the website;
- the loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website;
- any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from the website or the server;
- the use or misuse of the website or any material on the website by other users or the conduct of other users on or through the website;
- any injury or illness you or any other person sustains as a result of the use of the website; and
- the products displayed on the website being unavailable at any time.
If we breach any term, condition or warranty which is implied by law and cannot be lawfully excluded, our liability for a breach of the applicable term, condition or warranty is limited to, at our election:
- the resupply of the relevant product; or
- supply of some equivalent product; or
- repair of the product; or
- the payment to you of the cost of having the relevant product replaced, amended or supplied again.
You further agree that:
- To the extent that we are not prohibited by law from limiting our liability, then our liability is limited in the same manner above including in respect of any liability that arises as a consequence of our negligence;
- Our liability to you for any matter related to the subject matter of these terms and conditions will not include any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or loss of profits and will not exceed the cost to you for the particular transaction which has caused you the loss or damage; and
- We are not responsible in any way for any liability, loss, damage or expense that arises directly or indirectly from a problem that occurs by any virus infecting our service.
- You agree that you indemnify us in relation to any cost, loss, liability, or damage that any of you, your client, or a third party suffers:
- because the product you order is not suitable for its intended purpose or does not suit the relevant circumstances;
- because you fail to obtain formal advice from a professional adviser concerning whether the product you choose is suitable for its intended purpose or is suitable for particular circumstances;
- because of the answers you provide to questions asked of you when using our service;
- because you modify the products after they are provided to you; or
- because you breach these terms and conditions in some other way. You agree that you continually indemnify us against any cost, loss, liability, or damage that we incur as a result of your use of our service
- You also agree to indemnify us, our subsidiaries, related entities, officers and employees against any and all loss, damage, demand, cost or expense claimed by a third party as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct on the website.
Changes to the Terms
The Décor Store reserve the right to amend the Terms from time to time. Amended Terms come into effect from the time they are posted on the website. You should review this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes to the Terms.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the courts of Victoria. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
Severance of clauses
If any clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that clause will be severed from the Terms and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.